Cost and Benefits
Great Hearts is a publicly funded charter school and offers a tuition free education for kindergarten through 12th grade. Our preschool program, Young Hearts, has a weekly tuition. Young Hearts is not publicly funded. Our weekly tuition rate will be $245 per student for the 2022-2023 school year.
Benefits that our weekly tuition covers:
- A high-quality Early Learning Program that focuses on instilling the love of wonder in each child.
- We are open Monday-Friday from 7:00am-6:00pm giving parents the flexibility to drop off and pick up their student over a much wider time-frame than most local preschools in the area.
- Families with siblings attending Roosevelt Great Hearts Academy will have peace of mind knowing students are at one location.
- We do not charge extra for extended days. The tuition covers attendance from 7am-6pm.
- We will be open during Great Hearts school breaks: spring, fall and winter and other school closures (Young Hearts is closed the following days: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve).
- Low child to teacher ratios (1:10). State of Arizona classroom ratios are 1:13 for 3-year-olds and 1:15 with 4-year-olds.
- Top ranked early childhood curriculum that integrates a rich emphasis in math, language literacy, science, art, history and much more.
- Our teachers prepare students for success in kindergarten, regardless of where they will attend.
- We conduct parent teacher conferences twice a year, where we share your child’s assessment, development, and growth.
- We will keep you informed daily through photos, messages, and daily reports.
- We will share educational resources and activities to extend our students learning outside of the classroom and into their home.
- Families will be invited into the classroom to participate in their student’s educational journey through planned activities that incorporate your child’s heritage and culture.